Table Tennis is the ultimate brain sport

Iris O'Solomon

Jan 18, 2024, 4:38:41 PMJan 18
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
https://independentaustralia.net/life/life-display/table-tennis-one-of-the-worlds-best-brain-sports,17750

I recommend that people add table tennis to their brain training regimen since exercise is known to increase and maintain cognitive ability.

Working Memory

Feb 1, 2024, 11:53:21 AMFeb 1
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Interesting. I bet this isn't any different from Tennis, Pickleball or other sports? I would basketball is better for you. While there is more hand eye precision involved in racquet sports, there is a larger variety of coordinated movements needed for high level basketball players, especially if they have a large variety of moves mastered (depends on level/complexity of the player). There is also teammate and opposing team variables as well as responding to complex scenarios in real time, especially within the chaos of pickup games.

BM XT

Mar 4, 2024, 5:45:51 AMMar 4
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Would hammer exercices like this

and non-dominant hand calligraphy work the same or even better,
considering that you don't have immediate access to ping-pong?

четверг, 1 февраля 2024 г. в 21:53:21 UTC+5, Working Memory: