Hard stuck Quad 4-Back

JJ

Apr 20, 2022, 8:56:31 PM4/20/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
Hey guys,

Is anyone else hard stuck at Quad 4-Back? I've been training for 2 months now and I'm still stuck on Quad 4-Back

Has anyone gotten Quad 5-Back or higher? Do you have any tips?

Elina Joy

Apr 24, 2022, 11:14:11 PM4/24/22
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
What exactly are you having trouble with? I was able to get 80% on q4b but it does take full focus. Otherwise my score degrades on it though.

Are you having trouble maintaining a high score on it, or is it more like your brain just seem to ‘collapse’ on he task at hand?

You can try stuff below and see if it helps:

1. You can try bumping the level by one or two, or reducing it if its just like a ‘stuck feeling’ just to get your brain to feel a bit of variety and see if that helps for you. This also appeared to help, with the ‘collapsing’ as well. So what you can do is increase to 5 for one day/session or so, then go back to 4, then 3, then 4 again. Then you may feel something clicking in your brain.

2. Otherwise if its focus or similarly related reason then it helps if you can identify what exactly made you lose focus and prepare yourself mentally against whatever that distracted you on the next round.

Oh yeah also, relaxation helps too. Relaxed but 100% focused. That seems to be the key sort of state.