How will you spend your new year? 2013! ! !

Michael F

Jan 9, 2013, 2:23:41 AM1/9/13
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
It Has been an interesting past few years and I am wondering if anyone has made any resolutions for the new year? would anyone be interested in sharing any ideas of a reasonable one for anyone that hasn't made any? (I haven't)
I Have been working on reviving myBrainconnections.com and am asking for any ideas you may have.  I was thinking if anyone was interested in perhaps sharing their story of how Brain injury has impacted their lives and perhaps what strategies they use to make their lives a bit easier.
Have a Prosperous and joyous 2013,
Michael
This conversation is locked