a singer who found her voice after her brain injury

Tina Mooney

Feb 11, 2010, 4:51:19 PM2/11/10
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com, Peggy O'Neill, Suzanne Minnich
I recently saw  a segment on the news show CBS Sunday Morning about an incredibly talented singer, Melody Gardot, who began her singing career after her traumatic brain injury.  Her voice is beautiful.  Here's a link to segment I saw:  http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6136503n&tag=mncol;lst;1

--
Tina

Tina M. Mooney, MSW
Blog:  http://tinaandstone.blogspot.com/

"All that we can't be is not who we are."

Andrea Buening

Feb 11, 2010, 5:04:14 PM2/11/10
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
WOW If I could gain back the ability to sing like I could before my
accident, I would feel reborn also!

Andib

> --
> CC 2009
> Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the
> author or licensor
> Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
> distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible
> license.
> For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license
> terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to
> http://mybrainconnections.org
>
> Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

> "Brain Injury Support Group" group.

> brain-injury-sup...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/brain-injury-support?hl=en