Re: [brain-injury-support:1910] Digest for brain-injury-support@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Mike Altman

Jan 9, 2013, 6:28:09 PM1/9/13
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
My resolution, which probably won't be met without hurting othesr since this is 20(13), is that i want a woman to put up with my shit, and not be offended by my lack of social skills.  I am sick of this crap...I am in the MPRA, I was an MP honor grad, senior drill was Irwin, plt sgt was Davidson, and I have an AAM as an e3 signed by Galgay.....43 and been alone most of my despicable existence

On 9 January 2013 14:44, <brain-inju...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/brain-injury-support/topics

    Michael F <fluharty...@gmail.com> Jan 08 11:23PM -0800

    It Has been an interesting past few years and I am wondering if anyone has
    made any resolutions for the new year? would anyone be interested in
    sharing any ideas of a reasonable one for anyone that hasn't made any? (I
    haven't)
    I Have been working on reviving myBrainconnections.com and am asking for
    any ideas you may have. I was thinking if anyone was interested in perhaps
    sharing their story of how Brain injury has impacted their lives and
    perhaps what strategies they use to make their lives a bit easier.
    Have a Prosperous and joyous 2013,
    Michael
    mic...@fluharty.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group brain-injury-support.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
CC 2009
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor

Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

My blog has moved to www.fluharty.me

Andrea Buening

Jan 9, 2013, 7:20:42 PM1/9/13
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
Mike if you got out around others and weren't confrontational, suspicious, yelled at cars as they drove by, and tried to modify your behavior when people give you social CUES that what you are doing is inappropriate, you MIGHT have an easier time fitting in.

Just sayin.

BTW, your home # isn't in the book.

CCA