Re: [brain-injury-support:1898] Digest for brain-injury-support@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Mike Altman

Mar 24, 2011, 4:35:16 PM3/24/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, lost track of this. It now says I need a password to get on
www.fluharty.me?

On 24 March 2011 15:01, <brain-injury-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/brain-injury-support/topics
>
> [No Subject] [1 Update]

> Raul Valdez <valde...@yahoo.com> Mar 24 11:20AM -0700 ^
>
> http://pumpress.bjmu.edu.cn/images/azo.php
>

> --
> CC 2009
> Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the
> author or licensor
> Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
> distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible
> license.
> For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license
> terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to
> http://mybrainconnections.org
>
> Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

> "Brain Injury Support Group" group.

> brain-injury-sup...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/brain-injury-support?hl=en
> My blog has moved to www.fluharty.me

Michael fluharty

Mar 25, 2011, 3:16:51 AM3/25/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
oops, i havent messed with it for a few months, i didn't realize it was down. I will fix it soon.
michael

McEgghead

May 12, 2011, 5:15:10 PM5/12/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
www.fluharty.me is sort of back up. at least now it doesn't require a password. it is a new blog i am writing some times and i have also been toying with mybrainconnections.com and mybrainconnections.org.
mybrainconnections.org is supposed to link up to our facebook group and mybrainconnections.com is supposed to link up to our google group.
michael

McEgghead

May 12, 2011, 5:26:55 PM5/12/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
I tried it again and if you type www.fluharty.me it asks for the password but if you type just fluharty.me it goes to the blog.

Anam

May 12, 2011, 8:20:51 PM5/12/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com

Nobody is going to want to do that, or even know that they need to. I'd advise you to fox that little problem,  at least of you want your things to be read :)

Remember to  keep it simple, especially for BI folks.

--
Sent from my mobile.

On May 12, 2011 4:26 PM, "McEgghead" <fluharty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried it again and if you type www.fluharty.me it asks for the password
> but if you type just fluharty.me it goes to the blog.

kand580

May 13, 2011, 7:56:32 PM5/13/11
to brain-inju...@googlegroups.com
Thank You for the information Michael!!!  I was very, very happy to hear about your progress a while back.

I'm doing about the same, but at least my daughter is returning my emails now (more than half of them). Still won't talk on the phone, but I hear many other moms without TBI have the same problem.

Georgia