Braille calendars

adrijana prokopenko

Sep 17, 2022, 1:00:00 PM9/17/22
to braillists
Admins can feel free to delete this post if they feel this is not the
place for it.

I would be glad to sell some braille calendars, so if anyone wants
someone for them and to give to others feel free to message me. They
are personalized, meaning that they would be all done by hand, on a
larger size of braille paper, with lots of space at the bottom you can
include your notes to and with some personalized messages that you may
want me to put on the pages of each month. I don't want to determin a
price, because I don't believe it is fair for those who can't afford
them, so whatever anyone can give would be appreciated and if you
can't afford it, there is no shame in asking for some.

geo...@techno-vision.co.uk

Sep 20, 2022, 7:41:28 AM9/20/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
The attached has been designed to fit 3 months on 8.5" by 12 inch deep braille paper.

George
--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

adrijana prokopenko

Sep 20, 2022, 8:32:06 AM9/20/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, not sure what this has to do in the context of my post?

I am doing each month on a new page.