What about the Canute?

María García

Aug 8, 2021, 11:17:05 PM8/8/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,
an Spanish person who doesn’t speak English, asked me about the actual state to Canute 360. So, please, as I know that there are poeple form Bristol Braille here in this list, could someone tell me a little bit about it?, could it be sold outside the UK as well? (I mean, if someone who lives abroad would like to buy to you directly?, if perhaps the list is not the adequate place, you can c ontact me out hte list as wel.
Many thanks again.
María

Stephanie Sergeant

Aug 9, 2021, 5:05:08 AM8/9/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

Yes, the Canute is going to be sold abroad.
Tell your enquirer to contact
Bristol Braille Technology email enqu...@bristolbraille.co.uk
To register their interest.
Then as soon as the Canutes become available, Bristol Braille can get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Stephanie
--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

Jason Meddaugh

Aug 9, 2021, 1:32:45 PM8/9/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com, Stephanie Sergeant
A T Guys is selling the Canute in the U.S. and hope to have more units soon.

Happy to answer any questions to the best of our ability.

https;//www.atguys.com/canute

Best regards,
Jason Meddaugh, President,
A T Guys