Books

nan eshelby

May 9, 2024, 3:24:30 AMMay 9
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

Apologies if this is not the correct use of your messages I am completely new to this, but I wanted to ask how to get my bee book offer out to the correct people who might be interested. I have a companion braille book to have alongside my Brilliant Bombus Bumblebee book suitable for age 2-4. For world bee day on 20th May I am giving the braille book away free for anyone who buys the companion book for just £5 for both. If you know anyone who might be interested do please ask them to get in touch as the offer is not on my website site yet.
Bombus...@gmail.com

image0.jpeg