Problem with LibLouis UK braille table /Advanced Braille Keyboard

ergre...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2021, 3:58:00 AM10/16/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm using the Advanced Braille Keyboard app on my Android phone.

The app gives you the choice to use either its built-in or the Liblouis
braille table.

When I set the app to use the Liblouis Sensible English Braille/UK grade 2
braille table, I get a number of errors. Most noticeably "lovely" becomes
"£ovely".

Is this likely to be an issue with Liblouis rather than ABK? I know Liblouis
has contained errors in the past.

If it is, does anyone know if there is a version numbered braille table from
Liblouis which I could suggest the app developer uses instead?

Cheers,

Ed

winmail.dat