Re: Braillists Forum: 1990s Braille embosser

Ed Rogers

Aug 27, 2021, 12:25:25 PM8/27/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Let all of us know when you get the name Chris. Someone on here will
probably know what can and can't be done.

What does your friend mean by 'upgraded' though? Is it functional, other
than wanting for a good service, or does it need new parts?

(I imagine a Centronix-and-raw-text embosser would work out of the box
on a modern PC... with a bit of fussing.)

Ed