Fwd: [BDU[ New whats app group in Spanish language regarding Braille displays

María García

Sep 2, 2021, 2:18:50 PM9/2/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com, Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: "Maria Garcia Garmendia via groups.io" <m.g.garmendia28=iclou...@groups.io>
Asunto: [BDU[ New whats app group in Spanish language regarding Braille displays
Fecha: 2 de septiembre de 2021, 20:09:14 CEST

Hello All,
I write you for comunicating that, an Rgentinaio friend of mine, a chilenian friend and me, we decided to create a whats app group in Spanish language about Braille Displays. The idea is that the group could be the most international as possible, and we would like to joint expert people who have yet a Braille display, together with people that began fecently to use it, and people who would like to have one, and people that don’t know still what a Braille display is.
the only  thing is that everyone who is subscribed in the group, must be able to understand and speak Ior wirte) in Spanish language, because it’s the group language.
Our idea is that the group doesn’t have a lot of trafic because otherwise because of our job etc. we (none) would be able th follow it.

So, if someone would be  interested, could write me off the list.

(
Many thanks
María
etc.)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
View/Reply Online (#11747): https://groups.io/g/braille-display-users/message/11747
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Owner email: braille-displ...@groups.io
iMessage: stur...@icloud.com
-=-=-
Group Owner: braille-displ...@groups.io
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

María García

Sep 3, 2021, 5:21:35 AM9/3/21
to Paul Mcgann, appleb...@googlegroups.com, brail...@googlegroups.com
Goodmorning Rich and All,
In the group we talk about all types of Braille displays, and about all ways to use it, so connected with a pc or laptop or Iphone, or used in a stand alone mode.
I don.t know if it was your question, or if you would like to know another thing, in this case, so, if I didn.t answer to yor question, please, let me know again.
Many thanks
María

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 3 sept 2021, a las 1:37, Paul Mcgann <rkmc...@comcast.net> escribió:

hi maria,k

rich here. hope yo are  well.

if braille displays are bluetooth, which one form laptop or smartphone? just wondering.

sincerely,

rich