You are invited to the Canute Dock launch event 4th November - Bristol

Bristol Braille Technology

Oct 25, 2022, 7:49:47 AM10/25/22
to Braillists
Good afternoon everyone, Charlie from Bristol Braille Technology here.

Next Friday the 4th November we will be running an event to give everyone the chance to come and try the new prototype we've developed, the Canute Dock. Some of you came and tried it out back in April and we would love to show you what changes we've made to the design and try out some of the new features.

As a quick explanation, the Canute Dock expands the functionality of the Canute 360, giving it the ability to allow the user to use it for computer programming, coding, charts, simple graphs and even Braille computer games! There is a lot more this machine can do so we also want to use this opportunity to find out from you what you might want from the machine.

Doors will open from 2pm and myself, Ed Rogers and Steph Sergeant will be in attendance to answer questions.

If you would like to attend, please let me know either by reply here or via email charlie...@bristolbraille.org

We will also be at Tech a Break and Sight Village for anyone heading to those events (trains willing!).

Venue details

Windmill Hill City Farm, John James Room, Bristol, BS3 4EA

4th November

2pm - 5pm

Best wishes

Charlie Harding

Hazel Sullivan

Oct 26, 2022, 3:27:39 AM10/26/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Just a short note to say that Paul Sullivan and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing you.

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Oct 2022, at 12:49 pm, Bristol Braille Technology <publ...@bristolbraille.co.uk> wrote:

--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

Chikodinaka Oguledo

Oct 26, 2022, 2:03:14 PM10/26/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
i will b there i want2come i live in silverspring maryland i will b
there in person or in spirit see u all there

On 10/26/22, 'Hazel Sullivan' via Braillists

--
+1 301-675-9657

Mary Lea

Oct 26, 2022, 2:13:22 PM10/26/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
I wish I could come, I'm in Northern Ireland!

Chikodinaka Oguledo

Oct 26, 2022, 2:27:10 PM10/26/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
will this b on zoom.com? in estern time zone? if yes send me the
zoom.us link www.zoom.com link or telephone 1touch for iphone please

--
+1 301-675-9657