Braille-related item on In Touch

tim.p...@btinternet.com

Sep 2, 2022, 12:29:45 PM9/2/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com, Braille...@groups.io

Hi All,

I’ve been invited to take part in next Tuesday evening’s In Touch programme, which will be recorded on Monday.  This item will be a discussion of the changes made over the past couple of years, to the RNIB’s braille “library”.   As usual the In Touch voice mail will be available after the programme for comments.

Regards,

Tim Pennick

Chris McMillan

Sep 3, 2022, 2:42:09 AM9/3/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Well done Tim.  “In Touch” has a transcript for the deaf blind as well.

Best Chris

--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

Lynita Conradie

Sep 3, 2022, 4:37:59 AM9/3/22
to TIM.P...@btinternet.com, brail...@googlegroups.com, Braille...@groups.io

Good luck, Tim. I think the inconsistency in delivering braille books is a problem. I have had only one delivery for 2022 and that was on 26 January! Fortunately I still have books in reserve from last year when they came thick and fast.

Best wishes

Dr Lynita Conradie  Minister Pinner, Eastcote and Cannon Lane Methodist Church  Tel 02088661743 Mobile 07902433812

Judith Furse

Sep 3, 2022, 10:12:03 AM9/3/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Great, good luck!