A panel event celebrating National Braille Week

Ben Mustill-Rose

Oct 5, 2021, 6:36:28 PM10/5/21
to Braillists Forum

Hi all,

Just a little heads up that as part of National Braille Week we'll be running a special panel event on Tuesday the 12th (next Tuesday) where we'll be focusing on why you might want to learn (or relearn!) Braille in 2021, how you can go about doing it and what roll technology can play. We're intending to make the content as accessible to non-Braille readers as possible although more experienced Braillists will of course be more than welcome also.

If you would like to attend please register using the below link. We would also very much appreciate any support you could give in regards to sharing the link amongst your networks if you feel it appropriate.

https://is.gd/n68mtS

Many thanks for reading and I hope to see some of you on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben Mustill-Rose

Head of IT operations