FDT international whats app group in Spanish language for blind lawyers

María García

Aug 13, 2021, 12:32:45 AM8/13/21
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hello All again,
sorry fpr the outtopic, but I think that the initiative is very interesting and perhaps you know someone who woul like to take part in it.
I was invited to. take part in an intyernational whats app group for blind lawyers in which talk about everything related to Law and blind disability. It was created in Argentina, and so, the group language is Spanish. It’s international and at the moment, there are people from most Latin Americ’as country and me and another person from Spain as well.
As it’s international and every country is welcome, perhaps there are people from other countries (UK, France, US, etc.) who speaks Spanish (this is important, of course, because Spanish is the group’s language) who would like to be included. Although it’s a whats app group, it’s very calm, and it will not take you a lot of time, infact there are days in which there are no messages at all, and when there are some of them, they are very few.
So, please if someone of you are interested, or if you know in your country people who could be interested, let me know.
And, by the way, do you know if there are any international list or group regarding language,, translation, or. those kind of things?.
Many thanks in advance, and have a nice day.
María