Re: Braillists Forum: Learn Braille Contracted

JAMES BOWDEN

Sep 11, 2021, 4:37:49 PMSep 11
to lie...@gmail.com, brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi lielle,

It's good to hear from you.
There are several options, including:

The UEB Online course is an internet course, including all the
contractions. It is a free course, but there is a charge if you want the
certificate at the end.
https://uebonline.org

The Hadley School in the USA also offers distance learning braille
courses.
https://hadley.edu

If you just want a reference list of the contractions, you could
download the Rules of Unified English Braille, from the International
Council on English Braille, www.iceb.org.
The contractions are shown in section 10.

Or, if you want a briefer document, please write and I'll email you the
list.
I trust this helps.

James.
ex