Invitation to Participate in Survey Study on Braille Device Usage for Non-textual Online Content

Rahul Vinod Malgundkar

Feb 27, 2024, 11:03:04 AMFeb 27
to Braillists

Hello everyone!

My name is Rahul Vinod Malgundkar, and I'm a Masters's student at Rochester Institute of Technology in New York, USA.

For my capstone project, I am conducting a survey study to explore how people with vision impairment utilize braille devices for accessing non-textual online content such as emojis, stickers, memes, GIFs, and reactions. I'm excited to share that I have obtained IRB approval for this study.

If you have a few minutes to spare, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could fill out the survey linked below. Your participation will make a real difference!

https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GGSp0UEswShjOm

Thank you so much for your support and contribution to this important research endeavor!

Best regards,

Rahul Vinod Malgundkar

questionnaire-info-sheet.docx