Outtopic, Language conversation groups

Maria Garcia Garmendia

Oct 13, 2022, 11:46:16 AM10/13/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I am sorry because this news is not directly related to Braille, but, anyway, I find it really interesting and so, I will  send you it after my  signature.
Please, if you are interested in any of those groups, you can write me off the list to: mariagarci...@gmail.com
For English native people, it would be greate as well, if you would like to add to the English group for talking a little bit with us, if you want, of course, and  for hte other gorups as well.
 I hope that it  could be interesting.
María

Join Our Virtual language tandems

Do you want to improve your English, French, German or Spanish speaking skills?

Do you prefer doing so while socializing rather than learning by heart vocabulary? Then you found the right place!
VIEWS International organizes conversation tables since 2021.

How does it work? Participants from all over the world meet every week or every two weeks on Zoom for 1 to 2 hours to speak about all sorts of topics: food, culture, travel, literature, accessibility and so much more.

Additionally, a native speaker takes part in the meetings, to support the participants with tips and vocabulary.
We convinced you? Then all you have to do is to fill in this Registration Form to join the conversation table of the language you want to improve.

You have questions? Then write an email to off...@viewsinternational.eu

We are looking forward to meeting you.

david...@btinternet.com

Oct 14, 2022, 6:10:07 AM10/14/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maria,

I take it this is not only for blind people.

David Mann

028 9260 7894

07766 302496

@DavidMann1946

--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

Maria Garcia Garmendia

Oct 15, 2022, 1:08:57 AM10/15/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com
Hi David and all,
yes, but this initiative was created in an association for blind and visual impared people, and sometimes in conversations is mentioned sometihingrelated the blindness, etc. anyway, I thhink (because I don’t know moderator)= that  there could take part everyone, sighted people as well, but as I said, I hope so, but I should ask it to moderators.
Many thanks.
María