smartvision mobile phone

Lynita Conradie

Nov 18, 2022, 9:12:53 AM11/18/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone

Not sure if this question is allowed on this group so if not, maybe you can point me in the right direction.

It seems I have neither the will nor the wherewithal to struggle with the Iphone and its touch screen and I find it difficult to see that it is as wonderful as people seem to think.

At Sight Village last week I was introduced to the Smartvision mobile phone and it seemed like a good solution. However, I want to be sure that I do my homework, so I wondered if anyone in this group has this phone and if so, what it is like? According to what I have read the Smartvision uses Android version 11, though the latest version is Android 13. Is this an issue?

I look forward to some feedback.

Best wishes

Dr Lynita Conradie  Minister Pinner, Eastcote and Cannon Lane Methodist Church  Tel 02088661743 Mobile 07902433812

tim.p...@btinternet.com

Nov 18, 2022, 11:21:56 AM11/18/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lynita

I don’t know the answer to your query, but your best bet for this type of question is probably the mailing list run by the Technology Association of Visually Impaired People (TAVIP).

Regards,

Tim Pennick

--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---

Lynita Conradie

Nov 18, 2022, 12:45:57 PM11/18/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, will try that.

Dr Lynita Conradie  Minister Pinner, Eastcote and Cannon Lane Methodist Church  Tel 02088661743 Mobile 07902433812