Advice on embossers

david...@btinternet.com

Sep 15, 2022, 8:34:19 AM9/15/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive braille embosser for low-volume domestic use, available for purchase and support in the UK or Ireland?

I have been using a second-hand Tiger View Plus cub, but it has fallen to bits!  I currently use Duxbury software.

Any advice gladly received.  Thank you.

David Mann

028 9260 7894

07766 302496

@DavidMann1946

Lynita Conradie

Sep 15, 2022, 8:41:21 AM9/15/22
to brail...@googlegroups.com

I use an Index Basic. I don’t know what it costs because I have had it since 2009. It is sold by Sight & sound, I think. For all I know, there may be cheaper options.

Best wishes

Dr Lynita Conradie  Minister Pinner, Eastcote and Cannon Lane Methodist Church  Tel 02088661743 Mobile 07902433812

--
If you have any problems posting/replying to the Braillists Forum please email he...@braillists.org with a clear description of the issue and forward on any error messages you may have received.
---