Braid Meeting 73

Michael Toomim

Nov 12, 2023, 7:51:03 AM11/12/23
to Braid
Braid Meeting 73 is in 28 hours!

This week has both interesting research and standards work.

Research: Prof. Chrsitian Grothoff will present BFT Set Reconciliation using Bloom Filters — an algorithm for peers connecting to compute which updates to send to each other efficiently!

I remember such an algorithm being of interest to Santiago Bazerque and Bryn Bellomy in the past— I think Christian may have a solution!

Standards: IETF Trip Report! I'll report on our two Braid talks. We saw progress!

We have about 30 minutes left on the agenda. Have anything to present or discuss?