Lots happening at today's Braid Meeting 89

Michael Toomim

Jul 8, 2024, 1:28:00 PMJul 8
to Braid
Braid Meeting 89 is coming up in 2.5 hours!
  • Today we have a demo of a new proxy that supports braid-text — letting you synchronize your OS filesystem with collaborative text at web pages
  • Greg has also released a new library for dom diffing, that you can use today to magically incrementally synchronize HTML DOM to collaborative edits to the underlying source text.
  • I will also show off a new spec for versioning and a sweet idea for multi-resource HTTP that I'm bringing up for discussion at the upcoming IETF vancouver meeting.
We also have some upcoming announcements for co-hacking and talks happening this week.

Looking forward to this discussion!