Final Reminder: Brackets EOL Notice

naray...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2021, 2:25:46 AMAug 2
to Brackets-Dev

Hi Everyone,

This is a final reminder that Adobe will no longer support Brackets as of September 1, 2021. If you would like to continue using, maintaining, and improving Brackets, you may fork the project on GitHub. Through Adobe’s partnership with Microsoft, we encourage users to migrate to Visual Studio Code, Microsoft’s free code editor built on open source. Visual Studio Code recently added keyboard shortcut mapping for Brackets users transitioning to Visual Studio Code.

All user data will be deleted post September 1, 2021. We encourage users to download their data and migrate to other systems before this date.

We thank our community of more than a million users for your support.

Regards,

Narayani

Adobe Brackets team