Admin email address not working

Julia Allen

Oct 27, 2020, 10:22:27 AM10/27/20
to Brackets-Dev
Hi,
I am attempting to reach the developers of Brackets for information on product accessibility and security so we can get the tool installed on University equipment, and the email ad...@brackets.io is bouncing as an invalid email. Does anyone know how to contact the development team?
Thanks,
Julia

Narayani M

Oct 29, 2020, 12:04:24 AM10/29/20
to Brackets-Dev
Hi Julia,
I'm the Engineering Manager for Brackets and you can reach out to me.

Regards,
Narayani

Julia Allen

Oct 29, 2020, 10:15:15 AM10/29/20
to Brackets-Dev
Hi, Narayani,
Thank you. Can you please advise whether or not you have a VPAT or equivalent documentation of product accessibility (WCAG 2.0 or higher) for Brackets? Also, especially given the open source nature of the tool, can you provide a HECVAT or equivalent security risk assessment? These two items or their equivalent are required before any tool can be added to our software library. We would like to make Brackets available to our students through the VMWare digital backpack; at least to those students who need an HTML editor to be successful in their courses. We have found that a large number of our students are using mobile devices to complete school work (either smart phones or Chromebooks) and Brackets is not compatible with either, so by putting it in the digital backpack, students can run a windows remote session using any device or access the tool from a computer in the library, PC lab or dorm commons.
Thank you!
Julia

Narayani M

Nov 1, 2020, 11:19:55 PM11/1/20