FW: Ashley Update, mid November, 2011

Frances Schmechel

Nov 16, 2011, 4:08:18 PM11/16/11
to BR-...@googlegroups.com

HI,

The most recent update on the Ashley below and a survey coming up.  If you want to get Nick’s informative and interesting updates on a regular basis, contact him directly (n.le...@xtra.co.nz).  I’ll forward these to the BRaid email list just occasionally.

(Apologies for any duplicate postings.)

And a reminder – anyone can post to this group (email address:  BR-...@googlegroups.com) – and anyone can sign up or sign off at any time.  If you have any issues or want me to do that I’m more than happy (or want an email forwarded to the group) just let me know (frances....@ecan.govt.nz) . Happy to do that!

Warm regards,

Frances