I'm happy to announce the first bug fix release of the 0.14.1 series. Here is
* #483: Fixed jedi exceptions handling.
* #486: Fixed Python 3.3 compatibility.
* #489: Create history file with mode 0600.
* #491: Fix issues with file name completion.
* #494: Fix six version requirement.
* Fix conditional dependencies for SNI support in Python versions before 2.7.7.
You can fetch the new release from our releases index as usual at:http://bpython-interpreter.org/releases/
or you can use the PyPI where the package has been uploaded. bpython is now also
available as wheel on PyPI.
If there are any bugs do not hesitate to come tell us on IRC at #bpython
on the Freenode network or through our bugtracker at:https://github.com/bpython/bpython/issues