Fixes:
* Fix various spelling mistakes.
  Thanks to Josh Soref and Simeon Visser.
* #601: Fix Python 2 issues on Windows.
  Thanks to Aditya Gupta.
* #614: Fix issues when view source.
  Thanks to Daniel Hahler.
* #625: Fix issues when runnings scripts with non-ASCII characters.
* #639: Fix compatbility issues with pdb++.
  Thanks to Daniel Hahler.

Support for Python 2.6 has been dropped. It might still work (it does), but it's not supported.

Thanks to Ikanobori for pushing out the release and Sebastinas for lots of work of all kinds.

Tom (thomasballinger / ballingt)

Andrey G. Grozin

未读,
2016年10月11日 05:07:242016/10/11
收件人 bpython
Hi *,

I've installed curtsies-0.2.10 and bpython-0.16 (Gentoo linux,
python-3.5.2). After I start bpython, the keyboard no longer works in this
window: I try to type something, but nothing appears; Enter does not work.
What can be the reason?

bpython-0.15 with curtsies-0.2.9 worked fine.

Andrey

Thomas Ballinger

未读,
2016年10月11日 11:26:132016/10/11
收件人 bpy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrey,

I've created an issue for this at https://github.com/bpython/bpython/issues/644 so we can move the discussion there, but here are my initial thoughts.

What kind of terminal are you running bpython in? Also, would you mind installing the old Curtsies version to test whether it's curtsies or bpython causing the problem? Something like

    pip uninstall curtsies
    pip install curtsies==0.2.9

If this fixes it I suspect adding the new key sequence in Curtsies to solve https://github.com/thomasballinger/curtsies/issues/78 is at fault, and it needs to be more careful about detecting which terminal is being used.

Tom

回复全部
回复作者
转发