Take-Out to support Benton Park West Neighborhood Association

Scott McIntosh

Mar 23, 2021, 10:14:32 AM3/23/21
to Abridged Recipients

**Save the Date - Fundraiser Update**

On Wednesday, March 31st the delicious and generous Bootleggin BBQ (1933 Washington Ave) is donating back 15% of Takeout, Delivery & Pick up orders to support a great cause -- Benton Park West Neighborhood Association!

On behalf of Benton Park West Neighborhood Association you’re invited to join us and eat out, not only in support of the organization, but to show one of your Saint Louis restaurants some love too!

We need a minimum of 20 RSVPs, so we ask you to confirm your attendance here: www.groupraise.com/events/183996 (even if you’re not completely sure). This also helps Bootleggin BBQ know roughly how many orders to expect & gives you access to all the event details.

We hope you can make it, and please feel free to forward this invitation to your friends and family. Thanks in advance for your support!

Erin Godwin
Benton Park West Neighborhood Association