Benton Park West Neighborhood Meeting 7PM TONIGHT

Erin Godwin

Mar 17, 2022, 1:37:41 PM3/17/22
Hi Neighbors!

Join us in person or online at 7pm TONIGHT for the March neighborhood meeting! You will ( be able to view the agenda, upcoming event fliers, past meeting minutes and more on our website.

As always, neighborhood meetings are a great way to stay up to date about neighborhood and city news and connect with important resources and people such as our Alderman.

We will be meeting at Five Star Senior Center!
Those attending in person can enjoy free snacks and win this month's door prize: a Benton Park West T-shirt.

If you can't attend in person, we hope you'll join us online: meet.google.com/wvh-yywn-coo
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 904-717-4401‬ PIN: ‪544 941 035‬#

Hope to see you there!

Erin Godwin
President, BPWNA