Re: 'BPW Talks' Listserv Being Replaced By 'Benton Park West Talks'

Erin Godwin

Aug 13, 2021, 12:43:07 PM8/13/21
to bpw-...@googlegroups.com
Whoops! I left out some info.

To be added, please forward this message to godwi...@gmail.com

We unfortunately can't add you directly to the new listserv because we don't have access to view BPW Talks' current members.

I will get you added ASAP, and you will begin to get much more BPW news in the near future!

Thanks and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Erin

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 9:58 PM Erin Godwin <godwi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Neighbors!

This email is to let you know that 'BPW Talks' will be retired and replaced by 'Benton Park West Talks'.

This is needed as we have lost access to the admin account for 'BPW Talks' and are unable to fix the issue. 'New' listserv members- including board members and committee chairs- can't post which increasingly limits the usefulness of the group.

We have decided to make the switch to a new account (managed so as to avoid a repeat of this issue) now in order to revive the listserv and avoid losing access completely. Benton Park West Talks will be the same listserv, just under a new account!

Thank you for your understanding and see you there!

Erin Godwin
President, Benton Park West Neighborhood Association

Erin Godwin

Aug 13, 2021, 12:43:11 PM8/13/21
to bpw-...@googlegroups.com