Fw: [rehabbersclub] HOME FOR SALE - 3925 North 20th Street

Linda

Apr 1, 2021, 7:29:45 PM4/1/21
to BPW List Serve
FYI

-------- Original message --------
From: Douglas Eller <elle...@gmail.com>
Date: 4/1/21 10:42 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: rehabbersclub <rehabb...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [rehabbersclub] HOME FOR SALE - 3925 North 20th Street

Hi, Rehabbers. I'm new to your group. I live in Hyde Park and have a Victorian house for sale next door. I want to sell it to someone who commits to living in the home. Please spread the word -- attachment also has a picture of the exterior. Thank you! Doug Eller

FOR SALE – A HOME – $35,000

3927 North 20th Street

Hyde Park Neighborhood, 3RD Ward, North Side

St. Louis City, Missouri  63107

3 Miles North of the Arch

1 Mile West of Mississippi River and Riverfront Trail and Mississippi Flyway

1 Mile North of Crown Candy Kitchen and New Federal $1B NGA

Half Mile from Hwy 70 - 1 Block from Freddie G’s - Half Block from the Park

By Standing in the Middle of 20th Street, The Arch Can Be Seen Looking South and

The White Corinthian Water Tower Seen Looking North

Distant Sounds Include Trains, River Barges and Busch Stadium Home Runs

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: 3 STORY VICTORIAN BRICK HOUSE - BUILT 1890

MANSARD ROOF - WOODEN CORNICE - STREET AND ALLEY ENTRANCES

2 REBUILT SOUTH CHIMNEYS 2018 - NEW ROLLED ASPHALT FLAT ROOF 2018

INTERIOR ALMOST ORIGINAL THROUGHOUT - 3 STORY WALNUT STAIRCASE

WALNUT GRAINED MILWORK, WINDOW CASEMENTS, and SLIDING DOORS

2 ORIGINAL MANTLES - FULL BASEMENT, CONCRETE FLOOR -  HOT WATER HEAT

GOOD PLASTER CEILINGS and WALLS OLDER 2ND FLOOR BATHROOM

GAS and ELECTRIC ON, WATER OFF

NEEDS PLUMBING WORK - NEEDS REHAB

EXCELLENT NEIGHBORS - HOMEOWNERS and RENTERS - FAMILIES/CHILDREN

CHURCH ACROSS STREET

3 COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS

 Questions and to Schedule a Tour,

            call Doug 314-258-6532