Benton Park West July Neighborhood Meeting - TONIGHT

Scott McIntosh

Jul 15, 2021, 2:45:25 PM7/15/21
to Abridged Recipients, Dan Guenther, Jazmon D. Garrett, Barb Barbara Potts, Emily Thenhaus
Benton Park West July Neighborhood Meeting is TONIGHT.

Thurs, July 15
7-8 pm (social hour after the meeting)
Five Star Senior Center, 2832 Arsenal

Please join us to hear the neighborhood news and have a chance in interact with your neighbors, 3rd District police, aldermen and NSO. We will review upcoming events and activities.

Agenda

  1. Review and approve June meeting minutes
  2. Review and approve June Treasurer's report
  3. Benton Park Place Apartment Updates: DeSales
  4. New Dog Park Chair, Sarah Pearl
  5. Historic Preservation Policy Development with DSCC
  6. Our Neighborhood Garden - Sold to MTUG
  7. Neighborhood Cameras
  8. Ald. Dan Guenther
  9. Officer Jazmon Garrett
  10. NSO Barb Potts
  11. Cherokee Street CID, Emily Thenhaus

All residents, business men and women, developers, landlords and other friends are welcome.

BPWNA meetings are the third Thursday of each month (except December) at 7:00 pm.