Gravois Park Cleanup 5/15

Scott McIntosh

May 14, 2021, 9:04:58 AM5/14/21
to Abridged Recipients
Benton Park West is partnering with Gravois Park on a cleanup this Saturday. BPW typically hosts the Easter Eggstravaganza and other events in this Park that touches our southern boarder. Consider volunteering some time tomorrow morning to help our community and meet new friends.

Gravis Park Cleanup
Saturday, May 15
9 am - 12 noon
Meet at the Pavilion

Gravois Park needs YOU to:
  • trench edge beds (pavilion, oakleaf near Potomac & Louisiana)
  • weed beds (pavilion)
  • mulch beds (pavilion, Potomac & Louisiana)
  • pick up litter
Bring your gloves and tools if you have them (we could probably use another wheelbarrow and a pitchfork). We'll provide bottled water and maybe some donuts. See you in the Park!