Benton Park West Neighborhood Meeting 3/18

Scott McIntosh

Mar 17, 2021, 7:59:26 PM3/17/21
to Abridged Recipients, Dan Guenther, Jazmon D. Garrett, Barb Barbara Potts, Emily Thenhaus
Please join us to hear the neighborhood news and have a chance in interact with your neighbors, 3rd District police, aldermen and NSO. We will review upcoming events and activities.

Benton Park West Neighborhood Meeting Thurs, March 18
7-8 pm CST
Agenda - Review and approve February meeting minutes - Review and approve February Treasurer's report - 2021 Budget Review and Approval - Municipal Elections - Easter Eggstravaganza, April 3rd - Tower Grove Pride Care-A-Van - Our Neighborhood Garden Clean Up, March 27 - Spring Alley Clean Up - Problem Property Updates - Neighborhood Cameras - Ald. Dan Guenther - Officer Jazmon Garrett - NSO Barb Potts - Cherokee Street CID, Emily Thenhaus All residents, business men and women, developers, landlords and other friends are welcome. ZOOM Meeting URL: https://wustl.zoom.us/j/95625328777?pwd=dzh6R1hlemhrVi8xOFI1VkxUV3pSdz09 or Dial: 312-626 -6799 Meeting ID: 956 2532 8777 Passcode: 771917