Summer Movie Nights

Chris Schmidt

May 10, 2021, 9:36:54 PM5/10/21
to BPW - Talk List Serve
BPW will be working with the Salvation Army to host monthly drive in movie nights this summer.  The first one is Zootopia and will be held on May 22 at the corner parking lot at Arsenal and Iowa. You can find dates and other details on our facebook page.  If you are willing to lend a helping hand (I hope you are!) this is where you should sign up. Thank you in advance for helping out!
ChrisSchmidt

ChrisSchmidt, Special Instructor
3101 Cherokee Street
St Louis, MO  63118

This message may contain student health information which is protected according to HIPAA and other state and federal regulations. Only the intended recipient is allowed access to this information. If you have received it in error please contact mcd...@gmail.com.