Fw: NEWS RELEASE: Mayor Lyda Krewson Joins Federal, State Officials to Announce Eight Week Effort to Expand Vaccinations in the City of St. Louis

Scott McIntosh

Mar 29, 2021, 2:52:56 PM3/29/21
to Abridged Recipients
FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Guenther, Dan <guen...@stlouis-mo.gov>
To: Alderman Dan <danguen...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021, 01:05:23 PM CDT
Subject: Fwd: NEWS RELEASE: Mayor Lyda Krewson Joins Federal, State Officials to Announce Eight Week Effort to Expand Vaccinations in the City of St. Louis

Hello neighborhood leaders,

Please see the attached email and share with all your SM and email channels to spread the word about COVID vaccinations. There will be more details coming, but for now let neighbors know that we are bringing another 168,000 doses to STL to be administered at the Dome downtown. Elderly or those without transportation can get assistance by calling the number listed in the press release.

Let's spread the word so we can all start meeting in person again ;)

Cheers,
Dan