trouble receiving signal

bartbr...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2019, 4:56:52 PM1/13/19
to bpsk31.com Discussion list
I have been using Digipan working PSK31 for some time. All at once I stopped decoding signal. Nothing new added (at that time) nothing was changed (at that time)
I was able to work 10-15 contacts in a short time per session for about a year. Then it all stopped decoding. I seem to receive random letters, numbers characters, but very rarely does it decode anything. I thought I had it fixed since I received a decoded contacted, then it when away.

Any suggestions on how to trace this problem.

I am using a Kenwood ts 450sat, a signal link Usb interface. My antenna is an alpha delta multiband dipole.

Bart Breeding
KB4FEE

Randy S.

Jan 15, 2019, 2:43:43 PM1/15/19
to bpsk31.com Discussion list
Did things become inverted? Calibrate sound card? Same problem in other programs? Audio signal level change? Does it decode using a mic a source?

These are things I would check.