How do I leave this group?

Phil Cornell

Jun 12, 2017, 6:02:23 PM6/12/17
to bpsk31.com Discussion list
I only joined today to post this question.  I have not been a member of this group for quite a while yet I still get emails from the group addressed to bpsk31.com Discussion list.  I no longer want emails from this group.  Take me off your list, delete my membership, whatever needs to be done.
email address receiving unwanted emails: phil_c...@yahoo.com

Patricia Wilson

Jun 12, 2017, 8:03:38 PM6/12/17
to bps...@googlegroups.com
Phil, look down near the bottom of this reply for the line beginning "To unsubscribe from this group   ".

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Phil Cornell <swonag...@gmail.com> wrote:
I only joined today to post this question.  I have not been a member of this group for quite a while yet I still get emails from the group addressed to bpsk31.com Discussion list.  I no longer want emails from this group.  Take me off your list, delete my membership, whatever needs to be done.
email address receiving unwanted emails: phil_c...@yahoo.com

http://bpsk31.com

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/bpsk31?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bpsk31.com Discussion list" group.

Patricia Wilson
Apache Junction, AZ
Member NRA, ARRL
WB8DXX (Extra)