TRANSMIT PROBLEM USING BPSK31 TO YAUESU FT-450

Bob Bertram

Apr 30, 2020, 8:45:59 AM4/30/20
to bpsk31.com Discussion list
Using flidig I am receiving and decoding text.  The BPSK31 programme working fine for Rx and able to manipulate cursor within the programme.  However; unable to configure for Transmit!  Wouldn't be surprised if its something to do with Audio levels and/or Rig Control.  Having had the experience of losing my Rig and FT8/4 configurations previously - very tentative exploration completed to date.  Looking for advice.  One last question for BPSK31 - do I set it for USB alone or USB plus Digital as for FT3/4?
Regards and stay safe
Bob Bertram
MM0LBF