spinning in games

Almira's-son

Feb 21, 2010, 5:08:22 AM2/21/10
to Boycott Starforce
I ran into this by accident trying to find a solution to a problem I
have. I have been having problems with my screen spinning when I am
playing PC games. It happened on my old Dell and now I have a very
expensive high end Velocity Micro PC and it is doing it again. It
gets to a certain point and the whole screen spins and spins. It looks
like a tornado is in the center of the screen.

I played Dreamfall several years ago and it never happened while
playing that but I am wondering if this program is causing these
problems. I also tried to play Dreamfall on this PC but it would not
run on Windows 7 and I did not want to hassle running it as an XP
program.

Has anyone ever heard of anybody having these type of spinning screens
while playing a game? I have looked at forums and every once in awhile
I see that some guy has had the same problem.

Please help if able.

Also how do you get rid of it and is it possible to start a class
action suit?

Joseph