DCS Will no longer start - Is Starforce perhaps responsable?

Tessa Comrie

Oct 12, 2013, 7:43:45 AM10/12/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com, Shawn
I recently had to re-install DCS after a Windows re-install. Now no matter what I do I just cannot get the game to start anymore. (....007b error) I had some help from the Forum, hardly any help from the official ticket and had to download all 6.7gb of game but no joy.
I am wondering is this "Starforce" possibly responsible and what to do from here? (Btw any good "non Starforce Modern Air Combat sims out there?).

Matt Davidson

Oct 12, 2013, 7:14:27 PM10/12/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
what the shit is this shit that you are spamming me with? blow off dumbass.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Tessa Comrie <tessa.an...@gmail.com> wrote:
I recently had to re-install DCS after a Windows re-install. Now no matter what I do I just cannot get the game to start anymore. (....007b error) I had some help from the Forum, hardly any help from the official ticket and had to download all 6.7gb of game but no joy.
I am wondering is this "Starforce" possibly responsible and what to do from here? (Btw any good "non Starforce Modern Air Combat sims out there?).

Laurent Raufaste

Oct 12, 2013, 8:04:44 PM10/12/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
You joined this group on the 6/16/12
Feel free to unsubscribe

Matt Davidson

Oct 12, 2013, 8:40:53 PM10/12/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
No i didn't, so stop sending me shit, spamming dumbass.

Saxtus

Oct 13, 2013, 9:30:59 PM10/13/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
You need to understand that he isn't sending anything personally to you, he is just posting to this online forum.
Google on the other hand, is sending you reminders because you (and maybe you don't remember it now) or someone else, requested reminders to be sent after each post using your Google account last year.

In case you missed the link to make Google stop alerting you, here it is again:

Aj Collins

Oct 13, 2013, 10:53:03 PM10/13/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Gotta love people like you that apparently can't read the text explaining why you're getting the email and how to unsubscribe -- especially when it's right under the message.

Matt Davidson

Oct 14, 2013, 7:01:07 AM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Well gee, considering this account is a week old and is strictly for work, i'd say you people are full of shit. Now stop spamming me before i take legal action.

Laurent Raufaste

Oct 14, 2013, 1:14:37 PM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Laurent Raufaste
<http://www.glop.org/>

Matt Davidson

Oct 14, 2013, 2:19:44 PM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
I never subscribed, fuckhead. now stop spamming me.

Rich Drab

Oct 14, 2013, 3:27:28 PM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I am getting these messages and not really interested either.  But the most annoying emails in this entire string are from you Matt.  What is your problem?  Why the profanity?  Why  don't you just ignore them or unsubscribe?

Oct 14, 2013, 3:57:33 PM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Because i am NOT a member of this group and i never subscribed. this address is like a week old, and i have gotten NO spam except for this shit, so bugger off.

Laurent Raufaste

Oct 14, 2013, 4:19:57 PM10/14/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
As he does not seem to be smart enough to click a link, I removed him myself from the mailing list.
He definitely joined on the 6/16/12, he just forgot I guess.
Sorry for the noise.

StarForce Technologies

Dec 11, 2013, 4:07:29 AM12/11/13
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com, Shawn

Hi Tessa

We are sorry for the problem. Do you still need help to fix it? We will try to solve it as fast as we can.

Have a good day!