the list of games contain starforce and Securom

DioGirl

Sep 17, 2008, 10:29:07 AM9/17/08
to Boycott Starforce
Bring your Rotten Tomatoes or any weapons because this list will make
you speechless! I was also ticked knowing stronghold 2 and legends
have securom, but still having a weird clue the US version of Gothic 2
might have starforce but don't know yet.

Here is the link... let me warn you, it's going to suprise you

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/gamedb.php?letter=all

TheCod...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 10:58:10 AM9/17/08
to Boycott Starforce
It's really unfortunate that loyal customers spending their hard-
earned cash are subjected to this brutality. I am currently trying my
best to recover my DVD drive from the destruction of Starforce. The
drive is now VERY slow and takes forever to read or write anything.

Cheers for the list.

Time to pirate some games in future methinks!

DioGirl

Sep 17, 2008, 3:12:47 PM9/17/08
to Boycott Starforce
I know what you mean... I was completely shock seeing the ENTIRE
list!! Thank god I didn't get the Conan game nor the Stronghold
Crusader Extreme.

On Sep 17, 7:58 am, "TheCodexNe...@gmail.com"

TheCod...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 4:12:22 PM9/17/08
to Boycott Starforce
I was going to buy that Crusader game, so i am also glad i didn't.

I guess now i have to look forward to World of Warcraft: Wrath of the
Lich King, Left 4 Dead and Operation Flashpoint 2 being released. :)

DioGirl

Sep 17, 2008, 4:18:13 PM9/17/08
to Boycott Starforce
Glad I didn't either my friend. I was soo upset both games of
Stronghold 2 and the other had securom! Those two were a special gift
from my father, and finding out about this.. I was completely pissed!
No wonder the dvd player was going nuts watching my dvds. >:-(

On Sep 17, 1:12 pm, "TheCodexNe...@gmail.com"