Legal Action against starforce

JackTheStarforceRipper

Sep 13, 2008, 9:44:08 AM9/13/08
to Boycott Starforce
Seeing as Starforce is so big on "preventing pirates from cracking
games" lets get a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION going

against Starforce and it's legal council! Afterall they !*ILLEGALLY*!
posted a game online for people to !

*ILLEGALLY*! download! >;[

And while we're at it, lets start a website, something along the lines
of "say-no-to-starforce.com" a play on words

similar to "say no to drugs". Drugs are evil, and so are the people at
Starforce.

As for me I have my own vendetta. My father bought SACRED-GOLD and
sent it to me a while back. Previously I had

downloaded and installed Daemon Tools (so I can run TES: Arena which
has been released as freeware by the company

that owns The Elder Scroll's copyright.)

Anyway, I decided one day to install Sacred. It was a no go, Starforce
copy protection wouldn't allow it because

Daemon Tools is installed.

However if I uninstall Daemon Tools I'll no longer be able to play
TES: Arena (again, it's been released OFFICIALLY

as freeware).

The solution? Get Virtual Pc from Microsoft and install Sacred under
that. Starforce...AHEM...Malware can't check

outside Virtual PCs bounds because it's a sandbox ;)

That or get a cracked copy (WARNING! Only do this if you own the
ORIGINAL game. I do not condone piracy!)

It is a sad day in hell when I, a legitimate customer have to resort
to legally-Grey means in order to play a game

I legally own :\

Starforce, et al, do NOT, EVER, EVER expect sales from me. I'm part of
a gaming club and to date, ever since that

fiasco with sacred, by voicing how poor your customer support is, I
have effected upward of $5000 sales. The local

gameshop I buy my games at (due in part to our club) no longer
carriers starforce protected games. Also, I have

forewarned my friends, and have stopped them, in the past fifteen
months from purchasing upwards of forty starforce

protected games.

I hope you feel satisfied in knowing that I will continue to work
towards the utter, and complete abolishment and

financial demise of the company that produces the malicious, virus-
like, privacy invading, computer-destroying

MALWARE known infamously as STARFORCE.

You will rue the day you lost me as a customer >;[
-Jack the Starforce Ripper