Starforce on my vista laptop

Pro_Cactus

Jun 25, 2008, 9:32:58 PM6/25/08
to Boycott Starforce
Hi there, I managed to inadvertently install this startforce driver, I
had no idea what is was for about a month. I finally google it and
find this site. I read a few comments. I have vista and after not very
carefully installing some games and software I find my computer says
this, "Driver is blocked due to compatibility issues", I think as it
turns out I cant run it anyway, VISTA wont let me. NICE NICE NICE

Great site on a mission.

You know what, If company's charged the right dollar, Copy protection
would cost them more than they lose without it.

Cheers

DioGirl

Aug 5, 2008, 12:25:07 PM8/5/08
to Boycott Starforce
I noticed too trying to play city life on Vista, but luckly I managed
to remove it. What game you installed?

Frazzled

Aug 26, 2008, 4:39:17 AM8/26/08
to Boycott Starforce

Not happy. I had the same experience. Used up 1/4 of my download
quota to get the City Life DEMO and couldn't play because the
Starforce drivers are not compatible with Vista....Should have spent
the quota getting the game off a torrent to test it out. No use
buying the game if you can't even play the demo. I'd rather download
the Starforce removal tool than the Starforce drivers.

DioGirl

Aug 26, 2008, 9:47:32 AM8/26/08
to Boycott Starforce
Wwaaaait a minute... Star Force in the City Life Demo?? What the
heck?! Never heard of it.

JackTheStarforceRipper

Sep 13, 2008, 9:47:37 AM9/13/08
to Boycott Starforce
Just install Virtual-PC then install the Starforce-infected game on
the Virtual PC. Seeing as the only argument company's are using to
fight piracy is because they are losing profits, feel free to pirate
Windows XP as Microsoft is no longer selling it ;)