HELP- Do I have to stop playing my game if I use the starforce unistall?

StoreyGirl

Mar 8, 2010, 4:19:24 PM3/8/10
to Boycott Starforce
Hi- I'm totally enjoying an older game, Broken Sord 3- The only
problem I have hed is just the last time I played. I was at a cut-
scene and it kept repeating over and over and then the computer was
not respondind. I don't want to stop playing this game- I like it a
lot. If I use the starforce uninstall (or whatever it's called), am I
getting this right, I won't be able to play my game?? Does this
starforce always hurt computers?

My computer was bought in 2004, Windows XP- I read somewhere that some
of the related problems are more so on older computers, older than
2000. Should I be worried?

Is there a patch for Broken Sword 3? If any one has some ideas, PLEASE
let me know.

Thank you-
I know there are lots of questions here, but responses would be
greatly appreciated!