I know this is waay off topic.. Comic book equals illegal downloading??

DioGirl

Sep 18, 2008, 12:32:00 AM9/18/08
to Boycott Starforce
I know this completely sounds weird, but almost got banned! The other
night I found the whole completel set on Conan the Barbarian.. didn't
even look like one of the tornet sites or what you might call it. No
viruses.. nothing. So I decided to posted the link to the Conan
offical site... Guess what happen, out of no where my thread is
deleted.

I posted up a thread wondering what's going on.. few people were nice
to talk to me, and they were cool about it. They told me downloading
comics is illegal because of the Copyright. I felt speechless thinking
"what the heck?!" I could see pirates in pc games, bootlegs, and music
hearing this a lot. But Pirate a comic book downloading?!... I don't
get it.

Saxtus

Sep 18, 2008, 6:16:22 AM9/18/08
to Boycott Starforce
Comic or not, books that you don't have permission for distributing,
are copyrighted and treated like all other mediums, like movies, games
and music.
Sorry...