Um...Ubisoft you aren't done yet!!!

Si1v3r

Jan 4, 2010, 5:44:36 PM1/4/10
to Boycott Starforce
They forgot to remove the starforce/add a patch to remove the
starforce for chaos theory!!!

The nerve! First of all its 5 years old...they should just release it
for free for failing so many people with starforce...

What adds salt to the wound is I just bought chaos theory without
being educated. Luckily I found out about starforce before installed
it!

Why is ubisoft not updating their old games with this?

James Falero

Jan 5, 2010, 5:08:42 PM1/5/10
to boycott-...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to what the world likes to call "stone walling"

> Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:44:36 -0800
> Subject: [boycott-starforce] Um...Ubisoft you aren't done yet!!!
> From: silver...@gmail.com
> To: boycott-...@googlegroups.com

richsd

Jan 7, 2010, 9:22:11 PM1/7/10
to Boycott Starforce
Are there any safe games?

I just set up a new computer for iRacing gaming. I decided to put
some other race games on it too like rFactor, GTR2, GT Legends, and
Trackmania. Before installing these games I learned about issues with
copy protection such as Starforce and Securom so I am holding off. It
sounds like the thing to do is not load these games. My question is -
What do you do if you want to play games? Are there safe games out
there? Is there any safe way for me to load / play games like
Trackmania and GT Legends or do I just need to stick with iRacing? I
have an awesome three screen setup that would be nice to use for other
games but I also don't want to ruin it with this kind of garbage.

Thanks

On Jan 5, 4:08 pm, James Falero <jamesfal...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome to what the world likes to call "stone walling"
>

> > Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:44:36 -0800
> > Subject: [boycott-starforce] Um...Ubisoft you aren't done yet!!!

> > From: silverfire...@gmail.com

> > To: boycott-...@googlegroups.com
>
> > They forgot to remove the starforce/add a patch to remove the
> > starforce for chaos theory!!!
>
> > The nerve!  First of all its 5 years old...they should just release it
> > for free for failing so many people with starforce...
>
> > What adds salt to the wound is I just bought chaos theory without
> > being educated.  Luckily I found out about starforce before  installed
> > it!
>
> > Why is ubisoft not updating their old games with this?
>
> > --

> Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free.http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/- Hide quoted text -

matthe...@yahoo.co.uk

Feb 28, 2010, 11:53:26 AM2/28/10
to Boycott Starforce
Trackmania is now Starforce free on Steam, not sure about the others.