Kudunomics: economics for the networked economy

Aaron Swartz

Nov 23, 2009, 10:42:19 AM11/23/09
to Bowles Reading Group
If you're missing your Bowles fix, check out this summary by Ethan
Zuckerman of what I presume is a talk Bowles gave at Berkman:

http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/2009/11/17/samuel-bowles-introduces-kudunomics/

Benj. Mako Hill

Nov 23, 2009, 11:56:26 AM11/23/09
to bowl...@googlegroups.com
<quote who="Aaron Swartz" date="Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:42:19AM -0500">

> If you're missing your Bowles fix, check out this summary by Ethan
> Zuckerman of what I presume is a talk Bowles gave at Berkman:
>
> http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/2009/11/17/samuel-bowles-introduces-kudunomics/

It was a Berkman lunch seminar last week. And it was pretty great IMHO.
The video of the talk should appear here soon:

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/mediaberkman/

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
ma...@atdot.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto

signature.asc