Deployment to heroku

Aslak Os

Dec 22, 2011, 1:12:24 PM12/22/11
to bowler...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a project ready that will use heroku for demos. So i prepared the quickstart app for heroku as well. It seems straight forward and running code is in this branch: https://github.com/aslakjo/bowler-quickstart/tree/heroku-deploy

The only extra over the scalatra version is that bowler need a init-param to its filter.

Thanks for the bowlerframework! And I hope this contribution helps some one else!

A word of advice, and probably a bug, is that you should not use non ascii characters like øæå in your mustache files. If you do so there will be losts of head scraching and 500's.

Best regards Aslak Os